Designed for extra heavy-duty applications, MT / HT Screw Conveyors and Feeders perfectly satisfy the requirements of conveying or feeding – among others – regenerated sand in foundries, coal power stations, or drying plants.
Application-specific design features
DescriptionExtra heavy-duty MT / HT Trough Screw Conveyors and Feeders are designed for medium-high temperature (MT-series) and high temperature (HT-series) applications. For this reason intermediate bearings are absent. MT / HT are manufactured from carbon or stainless steel with appropriate surface treatment. They are made up of a U-shape trough equipped with at least one outlet spout, an end plate at each trough end, helicoid screw flighting welded on a centre pipe with flanged coupling at each end, two end bearing assemblies complete with offset shaft seal, and a bolted trough cover usually equipped with at least one inlet spout. Furthermore, MT / HT Screw Conveyors are equipped with a gear motor that suits the application.
FunctionDesigned for extra heavy-duty applications, MT / HT Screw Conveyors and Feeders satisfy the requirements of conveying or feeding regenerated sand in foundries, coal power stations, or drying plants.
- Extra heavy-duty fabrication
- Wire welding
- XUC-type shaft seals with fibreglass seals
- Bolted trough covers
- Fibreglass gaskets
- Flanged shaft couplings
- Extra heavy-duty helicoid flights
- Insulation spacer (HT)High quality shaft seals with split packing glands (HT)
- Application-specific design features
- Robust and durable
- Reliable in operation
- Tapered inlet spouts
- Shoe inlets
- Square or rectangular inlets
- Trough flange brackets for hopper connection
- Semi-elastic couplings or chain power transmissions